Books related to T'ai-Chi Ch'uan.
1. T'ai-Chi by Cheng Man-ch'ing and Robert W. Smith.
2. T'ai Chi Ch'uan by Cheng Man-ch'ing.
3. Cheng Tzu's Thirteen Treatises on T'ai Chi Ch'uan by Cheng Man Ch'ing.
4. Lao-Tzu: ?My words are very easy to understand? by Cheng Man Ch'ing.
5. How to Grasp the Bird's Tail if You Don't Speak Chinese by Jane Schorre.
6. T'ai Chi Classics translated with commentary by Waysun Liao.
7. Gateway to the Miraculous Further Explorations in the Tao of Cheng Man-ch'ing, by Wolfe Lowenthal.
8. There Are No Secrets Professor Cheng Man-ch'ing and his Tai Chi Chuan, by Wolfe Lowenthal.
9. Like A Long River Some Tai Chi Thoughts, by Wolfe Lowenthal.
10. T'ai Chi Ch'uan For Health aned Self-Defense. Philosophy and Practice, by Master T.T. Liang.
11. The Essence of T'ai Chi Ch'uan The Literary Tradition, by Lo, Inn, Amacker and Foe.
12. t'ai chi as a path of wisdom by Linda Myoki Lehrhaupt.
13. T'AI CHI CH'UAN AND I CHING. A Choreography of Body and Mind, by Da Liu.
14. T'ai Chi Ch'uan & Meditation, by Da Liu.